About the Seats
Tons of legroom being in the first row. But you're almost too close to the field. The angle of these seats towards the infield is embarrassing and could lead to a nice strain on the neck since you have to look left all game. I just feel bad for the people in the closer rows who paid a lot more and have the same issues.
The extra legroom does make it easier to turn your body and see the field, but I don't know if it's worth it. Between the angle, the sun and all the stairs back up to the concourse, I am not a fan of these seats....More
- being close to the action
- impressing a guest
- climbing stairs is difficult
- you don't want a sun burn
Related Seat Ratings and Reviews
- Section 53 is right next to the Dodgers bullpen.
Those seats would be close to players.
- They were the best seats I have ever had at a Dodger game.
So much fun to see the action come to you.
- Great view.
This user has not added any additional comments
- The Dodgers Bullpen is to the Left of Section 53
Sit in a higher number seat (8-10) in Section 53 to be close to the Dodgers bullpen.
- The Visitor Bullpen is to the Left of Section 302
Sit in a higher number seat (8 or 9) in Section 52 to be close to the Visitor bullpen.