Mavericks Bench & Visitor Bench
Mavericks Bench - The Mavericks players sit in front of 117 and 118
Visitor Bench - The visiting team sits in front of 119 and 120
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor benches.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
- Right by the alcohol free Dr. Pepper Fan Zone at Section 306
- Unique and fun concession options
- Cheaper ticket prices in the upper level corner
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
Rows A-F in Sections 208, 209, 210 and 211
- Club level seats with premium amenities
- Great elevated view from near mid-court
- Access to lounge area and in-seat wait service to enhance the experience
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Closest seating to the el Jimador Tequilia bar on the upper level
- Affordable ticket prices in the upper corner
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Court
Rows R-W in Sections 106, 107, 118 and 119
- Excellent views of the both baskets from near center court
- Great viewing height near the top of the lower seating tier
- Easy access to and from the seats near the entry tunnels
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Court.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
"Hope you dont fear heights"
- The upper level seats in the AAC are too far from the court to really watch the game. You spend most...
Section 308, Row A, Seats 7,8
Section 101, Row T, Seats 7&8
"Great view of the court"
- These seats were great, we could see the whole court the game was amazing. The people who worked ou...
Section 216, Row H, Seats 1,2
Section 102, Seat 1
- Which are better seats at a Mavs game - Platinum Level Center (220) or Lower Level Baseline?
- What section is near the Mavericks tunnel at American Airlines Center?
- How are the handicap seats set up at the AAC in Dallas?
- Where is the first row behind the basket in sections 112 and 113?
- How many rows in each section at American Airlines Center?
- Is seat number 1 on the left or right side of sections?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.