Celtics Bench & Visitor Bench
Celtics Bench - The Celtics players sit in front of Loge 22
Visitor Bench - The visiting team sits in front of Loge 2
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor benches.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
- Near a large cluster of concessions on the lower level
- Right by a fan zone area to pick up merchandise for the family
- There is a gelato stand nearby in the concourse, a great food item for the children
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Great elevated view of the court
- Location near half court makes the view nearly ideal
- Exclusive club level amenities including in-seat wait service, extra leg room, and padded seats
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Close to bars on the upper level
- Near restrooms on the concourse
- Ticket prices in the lowest tier, allows for more to spend on alcohol
- Casual environment with drink rails and plenty of space (for those in reserved seats)
- All-you-can-eat appetizers included in ticket price
- Option to stand behind the reserved seats at a drink rail and still enjoy premium amenities
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Court
- Great view from the lowest level of seating
- Mid-court view allows for seeing all the action clearly
- Opportunity to be close to and see players on the benches
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Court.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
- I am of the opinion that these seats provide as good a view as there is in the TD Garden. However, w...
Loge 12, Row 6, Seats 8&9
- Right in the center of the court, not too high up, and could see everything that went on on the cour...
Section 141, Row C, Seats 9-12
Loge 7, Row J, Seats 3-4
Section 111, Row d, Seats 14,15
Loge 17, Row 5, Seats 6-7
Loge 19, Row G, Seats 3-5
Loge 22, Row 12, Seat 1
Loge 1, Row 6, Seats 16-19
- Will I be able to see over the table in front of Section 1 Row 1?
- In Sections 141 and 143 at TD Garden, which seats are on the aisle?
- Is Loge Section 13, Row 15, Seat 18 an aisle seat at TD Garden?
- Which tunnel does the visiting team run out of at a Celtics game?
- Where is seat 1 in Section 113?
- Is there a section 113 row M seat 3 and 4?
- How many rows in each section at TD Garden?
- Is seat number 1 on the left or right side of sections?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.