With nearly 90 rows in some sections at the Rose Bowl, sitting in the right row can make the difference between actually seeing that game-winning touchdown - and staring at a stranger's back while the game-winning touchdown occurred.
- For best views of all plays, avoid lettered rows and numbered rows 1-10, especially in the corners
- Rows 11-25 are best for sideline seating in sections 2-7 and 16-21
- Your view may be obstructed by people standing in the walkway if you sit in rows 26-35
- In the corners and end zone, sit in rows 35 and above for best views down the field
- Rows 60 and above give a better view of the field than one would think