2022 Performance Dates
Five Finger Death Punch scheduled more than 20 shows in 2022. This includes the August 23rd show at Shoreline Amphitheatre and a December 7th show at Iowa Events Center in Des Moines.
The average ticket price for all shows was $155 with the highest prices being recorded for the show in West Valley City at Usana Amphitheatre.
Highest Average Ticket Price for 2022
- October 15th - Usana Amphitheatre - $230
- October 10th - Ameris Bank Amphitheatre - $200
- October 5th - Pine Knob Music Theatre - $185
- December 3rd - Resch Center - $180
- September 10th - Jiffy Lube Live - $180
- September 23rd - Pavilion at Montage Mountain - $175
- September 1st - Germania Insurance Amphitheater - $170
- August 26th - Talking Stick Resort Amphitheatre - $170
- December 5th - Target Center - $160
- November 20th - Bon Secours Wellness Arena - $155
2020 Performance Dates
The September 28th show at Amerant Bank Arena was one of the first shows Five Finger Death Punch scheduled in 2020. In all, there were more than 20 shows scheduled across North America.
Ticket prices for Five Finger Death Punch concerts in 2020 averaged about $160. Among these, the October 2nd show in Maryland Heights (Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre St. Louis) was the cheapest, with an average ticket price less than $115.
Lowest Average Ticket Price for 2020
- October 2nd - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre St. Louis - $115
- October 4th - Oak Mountain Amphitheatre - $120
- October 27th - CFG Bank Arena - $125
- October 23rd - Footprint Center - $135
- October 11th - Dickies Arena - $135
- October 18th - Tacoma Dome - $135
- September 28th - Amerant Bank Arena - $140
- October 30th - PPG Paints Arena - $145
- November 1st - Freedom Mortgage Pavilion - $145
- October 28th - Prudential Center - $145