Brooks and Dunn Ticket Prices & Tour History
Brooks and Dunn has scheduled a few shows in the United States and Canada thus far this year. Listed below are some of the most recent shows of the year.
Recent Shows This Year
- May 12th - PPG Paints Arena
- June 1st - CHI Health Center Omaha
- June 10th - Amway Center
- June 17th - Greensboro Coliseum
The May 20th show at INTRUST Bank Arena was one of the first shows Brooks and Dunn scheduled in 2022. In all, there were more than a half-dozen shows scheduled across North America.
Ticket prices for Brooks and Dunn concerts in 2022 averaged about $155. Among these, the June 23rd show in Wantagh (Jones Beach Theater) was the cheapest, with an average ticket price less than $130.
Lowest Average Ticket Price for 2022
- June 23rd - Jones Beach Theater - $130
- June 11th - AT&T Center - $150
- June 17th - PNC Bank Arts Center - $160
- May 20th - INTRUST Bank Arena - $160
- June 18th - Bridgestone Arena - $165
- June 16th - Xfinity Center (Mansfield) - $180
Brooks and Dunn scheduled more than 20 shows in 2021. This includes the September 2nd show at Ruoff Music Center and a December 15th show at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
The average ticket price for all shows was $240 with the highest prices being recorded for the show in Las Vegas at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace.
Highest Average Ticket Price for 2021
- December 11th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $380
- December 3rd - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $355
- December 4th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $355
- December 8th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $330
- December 7th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $325
- December 10th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $325
- December 1st - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $315
- December 15th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $290
- December 14th - The Colosseum at Caesars Palace - $270
- September 30th - PNC Music Pavilion - $225
One of the most popular Brooks and Dunn shows of 2020 was Friday October 30th at Dos Equis Pavilion. Interest for that show was at its highest when ticket sales began. The interest resulted in high ticket prices that dropped as the show neared.
Across all Brooks and Dunn shows in 2020, interest was strongest right when the shows were announced and tickets went on sale. Meanwhile, ticket prices typically fell about 65 - 70% from the date a show was announced until the days leading up to the show.
Average Ticket Price for Most Popular Shows of 2020
- October 30th - Dos Equis Pavilion - $205
- October 23rd - Midflorida Credit Union Amphitheatre - $190
- October 3rd - Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre St. Louis - $190
- September 26th - Jiffy Lube Live - $160
- September 3rd - Coastal Credit Union Music Park (at Walnut Creek) - $185
- October 29th - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - $215
- October 2nd - Ruoff Music Center - $185
- September 24th - Xfinity Center (Mansfield) - $180
- September 11th - PNC Music Pavilion - $225
- September 19th - Credit Union 1 Amphitheatre - $275