Mariners Dugout & Visitor Dugout
Mariners Dugout - The Mariners players sit in front of 121, 122, 123 and 124
Visitor Dugout - The visiting team sits in front of 136, 137, 138 and 139
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor dugouts.
Alcohol-Free Family Section
No alcoholic beverages may be sold or brought into this section.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
- Close to a kids playground in the stadium
- Near a frozen yogurt stand, great snack for kids
- Cheaper tickets far away from the action
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Amazing views from right behind home plate
- Access to the Diamond Club with buffet and full bar
- In-seat wait service allows viewers to receive refreshments without leaving their seats
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Close to a lot of alcohol vendors on the upper level
- There is an overhang to protect from a lot of the sun and precipitation
- Ticket prices in the lower tier on the upper level, can spend more on alcohol
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
- Great elevated views from behind home plate
- Access to club lounge as well as receiving special amenities
- In-seat wait service that allows fans to stay in their seats while getting refrshments
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
- Right behind home plate, just a bit toward the 3rd base (visitors) dugout. You have a chance to get ...
Section 131, Row 26, Seat 11
"Great view but poor seats"
- Fantastic stadium. The upper (view) deck has a great view but these seats are small. Cramped. We're ...
Section 339, Row 7, Seats 3-4
- A great view of the field, not too high up at all. Lots of foul balls in our area. Great view of Sea...
Section 325, Row 2, Seat 8
- The view from the second row, even from the 3rd deck was great. The angle was a little strange for ...
Section 328, Row 2, Seat 5
- Row is up on a rise so no issue with knee room, comfortable for anyone with long legs. Good view of ...
Section 144, Row 41A, Seat 1
- These are close but not on top of the field. Afternoon game (1:10 start) on July 12th. We were in ...
Section 137, Row 28, Seats 8-12
"Nice and Shady"
- It was a very hot day, but this section was in the shade the whole afternoon. The seats have a bird...
Section 333, Row 17, Seat 7
"Love these seats!"
- We could see the field and the screen excellent! The only area we couldn't see was right in the left...
Section 108, Row 6, Seats 9-17
Section 236, Row 5, Seats 3-7
- These are your crowd loving fans who are active and high fiving. Good atmosphere.
Section 127, Row 15, Seats 6-7
All Ratings & Reviews
- What are the best tickets out of the sun at Safeco Field?
- Are there wheelchair specific seating areas at Safeco Field?
- Is there wheelchair seating near Section 319 at Safeco Field?
- Where is the Felix Hernandez King's Court at Safeco Field?
- Safeco Field Section 27 are seats 1 and 2 on the aisle?
- How many seats in a row in section 233 at Safeco Field?
- Where are the best seats for the elderly at Safeco Field?
- Which level or sections are under cover at Safeco Field, in case of rain?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.