Blue Jays Dugout & Visitor Dugout
Blue Jays Dugout - The Blue Jays players sit in front of 124, 125 and 126
Visitor Dugout - The visiting team sits in front of 117, 118 and 119
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor dugouts.
Non-Alcohol Section (First 14 Rows)
No alcohol may be brought in or consumed in this section.
The first fourteen rows of Section 520 are non-aloholic. No alcohol may be brought in or consumed in this section.
The first fourteen rows of Section 521 are non-aloholic. No alcohol may be brought in or consumed in this section.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
Rows 1-14 in Sections 141, 142, 237 and 238
- Designated alcohol-free section
- A great place to bring the family without being disrupted by other drunk fans
- A family-friendly area in the stadium
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Great elevated view of the action from behind home plate
- Tickets come with exclusive amenities for being on the club level
- These amenities include padded seats and in-seat wait service
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Close to a lot of alcohol vendors on the upper level
- Makes trips to get alcohol quick and easy
- Ticket prices in the lower tier on the upper level
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
- Amazing views from right behind home plate on the lower level
- Fans get a great opportunity to see players in the on-deck circle or around the dugout
- Some of the closest seats to the action in the whole stadium, perfect to watch the game
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
Section 519, Row 7, Seats 7-8
Section 113D, Row 15, Seats 13-14
"Great view of home plate"
- Great view of home plate and the whole field. Being in the second row was great because we didn't h...
Section 534, Row 2, Seats 104-110
"Great view! covered. "
- We liked these seats. The fact that this section is covered provided some protection from the sun. T...
Section 108, Row 7, Seat 12
Section 239, Row 9, Seat 103
- The seats were easy to get to and afforded a great view. Too bad the darn Yankees won. :>(
Section 227, Row 3, Seats 3-6
Section 113C, Row 8, Seat 11
- Front row in the second deck, 1st base side. Excellent view of the whole field.
Section 214, Row 1
Section 115, Row 10, Seat 101
- Great view, close to the plate but can see all the action.
Section 124, Row 30, Seat 4
All Ratings & Reviews
- Section 130 CR at Rogers Centre - can you see the video board?
- How many rows are there in section 119 at Rogers Centre?
- Which sections are behind the screen at Rogers Centre?
- What do the letters mean after the section names at the Rogers Centre?
- Is the view from Section 527 Row 1 at Rogers Centre obstructed?
- What sections will be in the shade for a 1:00 pm start at a Blue Jays game?
- Are seats in Section 228 at Rogers Centre padded?
- Where are the handicap seats for Jays games at the Rogers Centre?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.