Brewers Dugout & Visitor Dugout
Brewers Dugout - The Brewers players sit in front of 112, 113 and 114
Visitor Dugout - The visiting team sits in front of 121, 122 and 123
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor dugouts.
Sections 217, 308, 309 and 417 are family-friendly sections at Miller Park. Alcohol and profanity are not allowed in these sections.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
- Right above many kids attractions on the lower level
- On the shady side of the stadium, for the days when the roof is open
- Ticket prices in the lower tier on the upper level
- Designated family-friendly sections
- No alcohol or foul-language allowed
- Expect other young children and families in these seats
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Great elevated views from behind home plate
- Exclusive club level amenities to give fans an upscale experience
- Amenities include in-seat wait service, access to a climate controlled lounge area, and opportunity to purchase premium food and beverages
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Close to a lot of alcohol vendors on the upper level
- Ticket prices in the lower tier, can save money to spend on alcohol
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
- Amazing views from directly behind home plate
- Great opportunity to see players on the on deck circle or around the dugout
- Some of the closest seats to the action with a perspective to the view of the home plate umpire
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
"Holy Railing Batman!"
- So we sat in seats 18 and 19 of the front row of section 426 and it made for an incredibly frustrati...
Section 426, Row 1, Seats 18-19
"Quiet in the Corner"
- We were originally sitting on the third base side of the lower level, but moved up here to take adva...
Section 404, Row 4, Seat 26
Section 126, Row 6, Seat 21
"Blocked out from Homeplate"
- I was 2 seats off the aisle and was expecting a pretty good seat from the middle of the section, but...
Section 429, Row 16, Seat 2
Section 428, Row 19, Seat 20
Section 429, Row 3, Seat 13
Section 122, Row 19, Seat 11
Section 101, Row 1, Seat 12
"Great Shade on the Loge"
- It was a scorcher in Milwaukee for the game, so I was stoked that we were in the shade provided by t...
Section 227, Row 15, Seat 13
"Seemed like the front row!"
- This seat may be in row 8, but it was just like row 1 to me. We were in the first row of the sectio...
Section 415, Row 8, Seat 5
All Ratings & Reviews
- Is the Club Level accessible to all fans at Miller Park?
- Where Can We Sit Out of the Sun at Miller Park?
- How many seats are in a row in Section 110 at Miller Park?
- Is there an elevator that goes to the Terrace Level at Miller Park?
- How many seats in Section 208 Row 9 at Miller Park?
- Will loge seats work at Miller Park for fans with limited mobility?
- How do you get tickets in the Harley Davidson area at Miller Park?
- Where is Section 117 Row 4 at Miller Park?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.