Stars Shoot Twice & Player Benches
The Stars shoot twice towards the net in front of sections 112 and 113. Along with nearby sections, these seats will give you the best views of the Stars as they attack in the first and third periods.
Stars Bench - The Stars players sit in front of Section 119
Visitor Bench - The visiting team sits in front of Section 118
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for player benches or shoot twice.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Excellent views from near mid ice
- Ideal seating height for following the action
- Exclusive access to club lounges and in-seat wait service
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Near the main bar on the upper seating tier
- The best place to drink and socialize in the whole stadium
- Ticket prices more affordable than the lower level sections
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Ice
Rows S-Z in Sections 106, 107, 118 and 119
- Amazing views from near center ice on the lowest level of seating
- Excellent seating height for following all the action
- Close to the section entry tunnels for quick, easy access
- Straight away views of the ice - no head turning needed
- In-seat food and beverage service so you don't have to miss a minute of the action
- Just 5 rows of seating allows for quick and easy access
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Ice.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
Section 330, Row K, Seat 1
- The seats behind visitors bench are close to the action but are very narrow. I had difficulty keepin...
Section 118, Row C, Seats 13-14
- On which side do the players sit for hockey?
- How is Section 112 Row L for hockey games at American Airlines Center?
- Are food and/or beverages included with any platinum level seats?
- How many rows in each section at American Airlines Center?
- Is seat number 1 on the left or right side of sections?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.