For the shows in the US, the average low price to see Rod Wave is $173. Ticket prices are always fluctuating and can vary from show to show.
These prices reflect how much it is to get in the door. Fans should expect to pay more for better seats.
Rod Wave Ticket Prices & Tour History
2023 Performance Dates
Rod Wave has scheduled a few shows in the United States and Canada thus far this year. Listed below are some of the most recent shows of the year.
Recent Shows This Year
- September 1st - Amalie Arena
- November 20th - FedEx Forum
2022 Performance Dates
Rod Wave scheduled more than 15 shows in 2022. This includes the March 31st show at Greensboro Coliseum and a December 17th show at Oakland Arena in Oakland.
The average ticket price for all shows was $180 with the highest prices being recorded for the show in Atlanta at State Farm Arena.
Highest Average Ticket Price for 2022
- December 1st - State Farm Arena - $220
- December 9th - Toyota Center - $210
- April 23rd - North Charleston Coliseum - $210
- December 3rd - Amerant Bank Arena - $190
- June 26th - Bon Secours Wellness Arena - $190
- July 3rd - T-Mobile Center - $190
- December 6th - Smoothie King Center - $190
- November 29th - Capital One Arena - $185
- November 11th - Target Center - $185
- December 17th - Oakland Arena - $180
2021 Performance Dates
The August 29th show at The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory was one of the first shows Rod Wave scheduled in 2021. In all, there were more than a half-dozen shows scheduled across North America.
Ticket prices for Rod Wave concerts in 2021 averaged about $135. Among these, the September 9th show in Jacksonville (Daily's Place Amphitheater) was the cheapest, with an average ticket price less than $80.
Lowest Average Ticket Price for 2021
- September 9th - Daily's Place Amphitheater - $80
- September 14th - Tuscaloosa Amphitheatre - $110
- September 11th - Midflorida Credit Union Amphitheatre - $120
- August 29th - The Pavilion at Toyota Music Factory - $125
- September 10th - iTHINK Financial Amphitheatre - $125
- September 5th - Red Hat Amphitheater - $135
- October 8th - Pier Six Pavilion - $165
- September 24th - Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica - $175
- September 3rd - Skyla Credit Union Amphitheatre - $200