James Taylor Ticket Prices & Tour History
James Taylor has scheduled more than 11 shows in the United States and Canada thus far this year. The most popular shows of the year are listed with their average get-in price.
Most Popular Shows This Year
- June 24th - American Family Insurance Amphitheater - $70
- June 27th - Maine Savings Amphitheater - $45
- June 16th - State Farm Arena - $85
- June 15th - The Wharf Amphitheater - $45
- September 4th - PNC Bank Arts Center - $25
- June 18th - Oak Mountain Amphitheatre - $65
- August 24th - Riverbend Music Center - $45
- May 31st - Santa Barbara Bowl - $275
- September 10th - Filene Center at Wolf Trap - $165
- September 7th - Filene Center at Wolf Trap - $110
The April 27th show at Canadian Tire Centre was one of the first shows James Taylor scheduled in 2022. In all, there were more than 10 shows scheduled across North America.
Ticket prices for James Taylor concerts in 2022 averaged about $215. Among these, the June 21st show in Columbia (Colonial Life Arena) was the cheapest, with an average ticket price less than $150.
Lowest Average Ticket Price for 2022
- June 21st - Colonial Life Arena - $150
- July 1st - Amica Mutual Pavilion - $170
- April 28th - Bell Centre - $170
- July 22nd - Moody Center ATX - $175
- July 26th - Footprint Center - $190
- July 28th - Crypto.com Arena - $195
- June 30th - Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion - $195
- July 16th - INTRUST Bank Arena - $200
- July 19th - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre - $225
- April 30th - Budweiser Gardens - $230
James Taylor scheduled more than 40 shows in 2021. This includes the July 29th show at United Center and a December 10th show at Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids.
The average ticket price for all shows was $225 with the highest prices being recorded for the show in Saratoga Springs at Saratoga Performing Arts Center.
Highest Average Ticket Price for 2021
- August 24th - Saratoga Performing Arts Center - $390
- August 28th - PNC Bank Arts Center - $340
- August 31st - Tanglewood - $330
- October 19th - Dickies Arena - $325
- July 31st - Blossom Music Center - $300
- October 17th - Toyota Center - $290
- September 19th - Canadian Tire Centre - $260
- August 21st - Bethel Woods Center for the Arts - $255
- August 27th - Jones Beach Theater - $250
- August 17th - Gas South Arena - $240
One of the most popular James Taylor shows of 2020 was Wednesday April 15th at Rogers Arena. Interest for that show was at its highest when ticket sales began. The interest resulted in high ticket prices that dropped as the show neared.
Across all James Taylor shows in 2020, interest was strongest right when the shows were announced and tickets went on sale. Meanwhile, ticket prices typically fell about 40 - 45% from the date a show was announced until the days leading up to the show.
Average Ticket Price for Most Popular Shows of 2020
- April 15th - Rogers Arena - $200
- May 28th - Honda Center - $235
- May 27th - Chase Center - $190
- May 24th - Tacoma Dome - $215
- April 27th - Scotiabank Arena - $275
- June 12th - Blossom Music Center - $300
- July 8th - Jones Beach Theater - $250
- April 29th - Bell Centre - $170
- June 16th - PPG Paints Arena - $200
- June 13th - Pine Knob Music Theatre - $215