About the Seats
When I got up to the top, I just shook my head and asked why these seats even exist. These are the kind of seats that give Qualcomm a bad rap, even though most of the seats on the view level are outstanding.
Row 25 is literally behind the videoboard, there are a ton of stairs to get up this high, you can't see the near endzone and the bowl opens up here so the wind can be a major issue.
Unless it's the Super Bowl, you're better off watching at home (or spending more and sitting lower)....More
- you want to watch the game
- you're bringing the family
- you consider yourself "Big" and "Tall"
- climbing stairs is difficult
- you don't want a sun burn