Recommended Seats For End-Stage Setups
Head-on to the Stage: Seats directly across from the stage, like those in 102, 103, 302 and 303 provide the most comfortable looks of the performance. Even upper level sections offer unobstructed sitelines. Just keep in mind that you won't be able to see as much detail from these seats as you would if you sat closer to the stage.
More than half of all seats at PNC Bank Arts Center offer some type of shade or cover. Below is a sample of seats that are at least partially covered or shaded at different times of the day. To search for tickets or to find out if your seats are protected from the sun or rain, follow the link for the seat finder.
- Rows A and above in Section 103 are covered
- Rows A and above in Section 204 are covered
- Seats in Box 203 are covered
- Rows A and above in Section 304 are covered
- Rows A and above in Section 405 are covered
- Is section 202 is covered by a balcony?
- Do I have to bring a lawn chair or do I have a seat in Lawn 10?
- What seats in the 400s are covered?
- How many rows in each section at PNC Bank Arts Center?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.