Diamondbacks Dugout & Visitor Dugout
Diamondbacks Dugout - The Diamondbacks players sit in front of N, O, P and Q
Visitor Dugout - The visiting team sits in front of C, D, E and F
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor dugouts.
All You Can Eat Seats
Fans seated in sections 221-223 will enjoy unlimited ballpark food, including hot dogs, peanuts and popcorns. Pepsi products and water are also included in the price of your ticket.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
- Close to a family area in the stadium
- Ticket prices in the lower tier
- Great activities for families near this area of the stadium
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
Sections G, H, I and J
- Amazing views from behind home plate
- Very close to the action, almost feels like you are on the field
- Can be near players on on-deck circle and those near the dugout
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Cheaper tickets on the upper level, can spend more on alcohol
- Right next to a bar and multiple concessions on the upper level
- On the shady side of the stadium, more likely to be cool on a hot day
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
- Great elevated views from behind home plate
- Exclusive club level amenities
- In-seat wait service so that fans do not have to miss any of the action to get refreshments
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
"Just okay, but cheap"
- These seats were right next to the D-Back's dugout. The view was only okay seeing as the foul pole b...
Section 108, Row 32
- These seats provided a great view behind home plate of all of the action. Food and restrooms were cl...
Section 112, Row 6, Seats 1-2
- The seats were great. Even though in the outfield, I consider them home-run seats. The crowd was ama...
Section 142, Row 14, Seats 14-17
Section 133, Row 36, Seat 1
- The seat we had were pretty good. we were right in the first row in the outfield along the yellow hr...
Section 144, Row 11, Seats 17-20
Section 132, Row 1, Seats 3-4
- Some people in front would stand and we couldn't see.
Section 111, Row 3, Seats 11-14
Section 215, Row 5, Seat 3
Section 135, Row 17, Seats 12-10
All Ratings & Reviews
- Which sections are best for a first timer to Chase Field?
- How many seats in Section 308 Row 1 at Chase Field?
- Section 133 at Chase Field: seat 1 - closer to homeplate or outfield?
- Do the seats have backs and arms in Section 316 at Chase Field?
- Which sections are best for afternoon shade at Chase Field?
- How many seats per row in Section 326 at Chase Field?
- How many seats are in Section 307 Row 16?
- How many seats are in row 38 of Section 104, and when facing the field, how are they numbered?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.