CMAC has reserved and general admission seating options for concerts. Fans annually enjoy some of the biggest concerts coming through the area at this venue.
When looking for tickets, balance price and distance from the stage when looking at seats in the pavilion. Most seats have good clear views to the stage.
- Labeled Front, Middle, Rear
- Covered by roof
- Unobstructed Views
General Admission Lawn
- First-come, first-serve seating
- Unprotected from bad weather
Best Seats at CMAC
Head-on to the Stage: Seats directly across from the stage, like those in Front 3, Front 4, Middle 3 and Middle 4 provide the most comfortable looks of the performance.
More than half of all seats at CMAC offer some type of shade or cover. Below is a sample of seats that are at least partially covered or shaded at different times of the day. To search for tickets or to find out if your seats are protected from the sun or rain, follow the link for the seat finder.
- Seats in Section 2 are covered
- Seats in Front 2 are covered
- Seats in Middle 6 are covered
- Seats in Rear 1 are covered
CMAC Seating Reviews
- Front row...best seats in the house, love the fact there was no pit ... only as soon as Keith Urban ...
RCE Front, Row A, Seats 410-411
"Full view of stage"
- Seats were in full view of the stage, the crowd was very into the concert.
Chris Stapleton was one ...
RRC Front, Row R, Seats 509-510
- You could see the performers well and the acoustics were amazing.
RRC Front, Row J, Seat 415
Rear 5, Row AAA Verified Customer