About This Section
Pros and Cons
- Located in a great seating zone
- Most seats in this section are less than 5 rows/stairs from the concourse
- Recommended for Outstanding Convenience
- This section is a part of the Club Level (White Sox Games)
Club Level Down the LineSection 348 is a part of this seating zone
Club seating down the line comes with Club level benefits like in-seat wait service and access to the Club Lounge with televisions, concessions and private rest continue reading...
- - In-seat food service. Menu is much thinner than the rest of the park, though. Carpeted club interior is decent, but you ... - Section 314
- - RateYourSeats.com was founded after these seats were sat in.
The good: this is in the club level with waitress servi... - Section 346
- - Section 346
Club Level (White Sox Games)
Between the lower seating bowl and upper deck are 300 level club seats. Fans will find great elevated views of the field, a large indoor club lounge and some of...
Recommended for Outstanding ConvenienceConsider Rows 1-5 in Sections 312, 314, 316, 324, 338, 4 More340, 348, 350 and 352
- These seats were hand-selected for being close to a wide-range of amenities. They are within five rows of the concourse (fewer stairs) and there is a men’s restroom, women’s restroom and concessions near this section.
Seat Views From Nearby Sections