About This Section
Pros and Cons
- Located in a great seating zone
- Most seats in this section are less than 5 rows/stairs from the concourse
- Seats are shaded during late afternoon games
- This section is a part of the Club Level (White Sox Games)
- Fan ratings of these seats are generally neutral
Club Level Down the LineSection 314 is a part of this seating zone
Club seating down the line comes with Club level benefits like in-seat wait service and access to the Club Lounge with televisions, concessions and private rest continue reading...
- - RateYourSeats.com was founded after these seats were sat in.
The good: this is in the club level with waitress servi... - Section 346
- - Section 346
Club Level (White Sox Games)
Between the lower seating bowl and upper deck are 300 level club seats. Fans will find great elevated views of the field, a large indoor club lounge and some of...
Seat Views From Nearby Sections