About This Section
Pros and Cons
- Located in a great seating zone
- This section is a part of the Baseline Club (Mets Games)
- Most seats in this section are more than 10 rows/stairs from the concourse
Field Level Down the LineSection 106 is a part of this seating zone
Stretching between the corner bases and the foul poles on the field level, these lower level sections offer the more affordable option for fans who want to be c continue reading...
- - Awesome seats. We were on tv!! - Section 109
- - At Seat 9 I was right up against a wall in Section 128 Row 27. Views to the field were decently clear for the most part... - Section 128
- - Tough to beat row 23 in any 100 level section. This row is elevated over the low rows for a more comfortable view.
Se... - Section 110
Baseline Club (Mets Games)
Located near the foul poles on the lower level, the Baseline Club sections will provide fans with numerous club lounges to visit during a trip to Citi Field.
- Fan Store: 47 Shop
- Adult Beverages: Craft Beer
- First Aid
Seat Views From Nearby Sections