Jimmy Buffett Ticket Prices & Tour History
Jimmy Buffett has scheduled a few shows in the United States and Canada thus far this year. Listed below are some of the most recent shows of the year.
Recent Shows This Year
- March 4th - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- March 11th - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- May 20th - Credit One Stadium
- July 6th - American Family Insurance Amphitheater
One of the most popular Jimmy Buffett shows of 2022 was Saturday August 20th at Alpine Valley Music Theatre. Interest for that show peaked in the days leading up to the event and ticket prices declined during that time.
Across all Jimmy Buffett shows in 2022, interest was strongest right when the shows were announced and tickets went on sale. Meanwhile, ticket prices typically fell about 30 - 35% from the date a show was announced until the days leading up to the show.
Average Ticket Price for Most Popular Shows of 2022
- August 20th - Alpine Valley Music Theatre - $285
- April 30th - PNC Music Pavilion - $270
- October 8th - MGM Grand Garden Arena - $315
- April 23rd - Coastal Credit Union Music Park (at Walnut Creek) - $285
- July 16th - The Pavilion at Star Lake - $255
- August 13th - Xfinity Center (Mansfield) - $250
- August 6th - Jiffy Lube Live - $230
- August 9th - Jones Beach Theater - $235
- October 15th - MGM Grand Garden Arena - $260
- June 11th - Moody Center ATX - $180
Jimmy Buffett scheduled more than 20 shows in 2021. This includes the April 15th show at North Charleston Coliseum and a December 11th show at Amway Center in Orlando.
The average ticket price for all shows was $275 with the highest prices being recorded for the show in Nashville at Ascend Amphitheater.
Highest Average Ticket Price for 2021
- July 16th - Ascend Amphitheater - $415
- July 6th - Ascend Amphitheater - $400
- September 14th - Walmart AMP - $365
- July 15th - The Pavilion at Star Lake - $325
- July 8th - Ascend Amphitheater - $320
- September 9th - Red Rocks Amphitheatre - $315
- August 7th - Jiffy Lube Live - $310
- December 4th - Amalie Arena - $305
- April 17th - Coastal Credit Union Music Park (at Walnut Creek) - $285
- September 7th - Red Rocks Amphitheatre - $280
The June 19th show at Frost Bank Center was one of the first shows Jimmy Buffett scheduled in 2020. In all, there were more than 20 shows scheduled across North America.
Ticket prices for Jimmy Buffett concerts in 2020 averaged about $265. Among these, the August 8th show in Mansfield (Xfinity Center (Mansfield)) was the cheapest, with an average ticket price less than $175.
Lowest Average Ticket Price for 2020
- August 8th - Xfinity Center (Mansfield) - $175
- August 4th - Jones Beach Theater - $195
- June 19th - Frost Bank Center - $225
- October 15th - Paycom Center - $230
- December 8th - Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena - $235
- December 5th - Amway Center - $240
- July 14th - Riverbend Music Center - $240
- August 6th - Freedom Mortgage Pavilion - $250
- October 8th - Colonial Life Arena - $255
- October 1st - North Charleston Coliseum - $265