SDCCU Stadium

"Hear the buzz of the videoboard"

Seat Review From View Level 21V, Row 12, Seat 15
Sep 2014

Comments

Right below the videoboard. Your head almost literally blocks the screen for other people.

Speaking of blocking views, the wheelchair seats in the lower rows of this section block your view of the endzone. For 95% of plays, this isn't a big deal. But the other 5% are the plays you really want to see! Avoid anything above Row 5 in Sections 20-22. There are better seats even higher up in the corners or on the sideline.

Best for... fans on a budget

Avoid if... you want to watch the game, climbing stairs is difficult

Rating Details

  •  

Review Photos

Ratings, Reviews & Recommendations

  • "No view of endzone - stay away!"

    (View Level 22V) - -

    Not only can you not see the endzone closest to you, you may not even be able to see up to the 40 yardline. DO NOT SIT HERE!

RateYourSeats.com is the best way to search, compare and buy tickets. Select an event to find out why!

Event Schedule

  • Fleet
  • San Diego State
  • Other
 Loading...
Loading...

Loading...
  • Loading...
    • Search Tickets on the Map
    • Events
    • Max price/ticket

    Select Events To Compare Tickets

    • SDSU

      All San Diego State Games

    • WEB

      Weber State at San Diego State

      Sat. Aug 31 at Time TBA

    • USU

      Utah State at San Diego State

      Sat. Sep 21 at Time TBA

    • WYO

      Wyoming at San Diego State

      Sat. Oct 12 at Time TBA

    • NEV

      Nevada at San Diego State

      Sat. Nov 9 at Time TBA

    • FSU

      Fresno State at San Diego State

      Sat. Nov 16 at Time TBA

    • BYU

      BYU at San Diego State

      Sat. Nov 30 at Time TBA

    • All Other Games

    • San Antonio Commanders at San Diego Fleet

      Sun. Feb 24 at Time TBA

    • Salt Lake Stallions at San Diego Fleet

      Sat. Mar 9 at Time TBA

    • Birmingham Iron at San Diego Fleet

      Sun. Mar 17 at Time TBA

    • Arizona Hotshots at San Diego Fleet

      Sun. Apr 14 at Time TBA

    Event Count