Qualcomm Stadium

Qualcomm Stadium View Level Endzone

SeatScore™

Sitting Here for a Football Game

Endzone View Level seating is only available at the west end of the stadium as the scoreboard is located on the opposite end. The seats are in the highest level at the stadium, but provide a unique perspective of route running, zone schemes, and decision-making by the quarterbacks.

Each of these sections contain 19 rows of seating, except 22V which is below the replay board and speakers and is known as one of the loudest sections in the upper deck.  - RateYourSeats.com

Ratings, Reviews & Recommendations

  • "No view of endzone - stay away!"

    (View Level 22V) - -

    Not only can you not see the endzone closest to you, you may not even be able to see up to the 40 yardline. DO NOT SIT HERE!

  • "Hear the buzz of the videoboard"

    (View Level 21V) - -

    Right below the videoboard. Your head almost literally blocks the screen for other people. Speaking of blocking views, the wheelchair seats in the lower rows of this section block your view of the endzone. For 95% of plays, this isn't a big deal. But the other 5% are the plays you really want to ...

RateYoursSeats.com is the best way to search, compare and buy tickets. Select an event to find out why!

Event Schedule

  • San Diego State
  • Other Football
  • Other
 Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
Loading...
  • Search Tickets on the Map
  • Events
  • Max price/ticket

Select Events To Compare Tickets

  • SDSU

    All San Diego State Games

  • UCD

    UC Davis Aggies at San Diego State Aztecs

    Sat. Sep 2 at 5:30 PM

  • STAN

    Stanford at San Diego State

    Sat. Sep 16 at 7:30 PM

  • NIU

    NIU at San Diego State

    Sat. Sep 30 at 7:30 PM

  • BSU

    Boise State at San Diego State

    Sat. Oct 14 at 7:30 PM

  • FSU

    Fresno State at San Diego State

    Sat. Oct 21 at 7:30 PM

  • NEV

    Nevada at San Diego State

    Sat. Nov 18 at 7:30 PM

  • NM

    New Mexico at San Diego State

    Fri. Nov 24 at 12:30 PM

  • All Other Games

  • Holiday Bowl

    Wed. Dec 27 at Time TBA

Event Count