About the Seats
Not a bad view of the field. Awesome views of the right-fielder (think Puig) and the RF warning track. Row T is actually covered from above. So if it's running you're in good shape. But despite being covered, they're not shaded in the afternoon, so you have to be careful.
Close to the concourse, which is good for getting food and drink quick. But there were also a lot of people standing behind these seats, which gets a bit annoying. Not a huge deal, but it was noticeable....More
- you don't want a sun burn
Related Seat Ratings and Reviews
- Section 53 is right next to the Dodgers bullpen.
Those seats would be close to players.
- They were the best seats I have ever had at a Dodger game.
So much fun to see the action come to you.
- Great view.
This user has not added any additional comments
- The Dodgers Bullpen is to the Left of Section 53
Sit in a higher number seat (8-10) in Section 53 to be close to the Dodgers bullpen.
- The Visitor Bullpen is to the Left of Section 302
Sit in a higher number seat (8 or 9) in Section 52 to be close to the Visitor bullpen.