About the Seats
Thirty feet from the field at Dodger Stadium - these seats ought to be amazing, right? Not so much. Unlike newer parks which angle their outfield seats to the infield, these seats stare at the outfield grass. You pretty much have to turn your head a full 90 degrees to see home plate. For a three hour game that becomes a bit stressful.
Higher rows in the same section are better, so are seats closer to the infield and on the loge level.
No relief from sun on a hot day....More
- being close to the action
- impressing a guest
- catching a foul ball
- you want to watch the game
- you don't want a sun burn
Related Seat Ratings and Reviews
- Section 53 is right next to the Dodgers bullpen.
Those seats would be close to players.
- They were the best seats I have ever had at a Dodger game.
So much fun to see the action come to you.
- Great view.
This user has not added any additional comments
- The Dodgers Bullpen is to the Left of Section 53
Sit in a higher number seat (8-10) in Section 53 to be close to the Dodgers bullpen.
- The Visitor Bullpen is to the Left of Section 302
Sit in a higher number seat (8 or 9) in Section 52 to be close to the Visitor bullpen.