About the Seats
Perfect if you like staring into the sun and cramps in your neck. I din't really care for these seats at all. You stare straight at the left field videoboard and not the field. And you're forced to look back into the sun to see home plate.
If Puig is your favorite player and that's all you want to see, these seats are actually a dream for you. Otherwise, save a few bucks and sit in a higher row. Or spend a few more and get closer to the infield....More
- you want to watch the game
- you don't want a sun burn
Related Seat Ratings and Reviews
- Section 53 is right next to the Dodgers bullpen.
Those seats would be close to players.
- They were the best seats I have ever had at a Dodger game.
So much fun to see the action come to you.
- Great view.
This user has not added any additional comments
- The Dodgers Bullpen is to the Left of Section 53
Sit in a higher number seat (8-10) in Section 53 to be close to the Dodgers bullpen.
- The Visitor Bullpen is to the Left of Section 302
Sit in a higher number seat (8 or 9) in Section 52 to be close to the Visitor bullpen.