About the Seats
Kinda cool to be behind the foul pole. If you caught a ball, it would be just a long strike. Sun is kinda tough early on, so make sure you have your sun-block on.
Angle of the seats to the field is pretty good, but I kept finding myself turning my head back and forth between the videoboards and the field. ...More
- you don't want a sun burn
Related Seat Ratings and Reviews
- Section 53 is right next to the Dodgers bullpen.
Those seats would be close to players.
- They were the best seats I have ever had at a Dodger game.
So much fun to see the action come to you.
- Great view.
This user has not added any additional comments
- The Dodgers Bullpen is to the Left of Section 53
Sit in a higher number seat (8-10) in Section 53 to be close to the Dodgers bullpen.
- The Visitor Bullpen is to the Left of Section 302
Sit in a higher number seat (8 or 9) in Section 52 to be close to the Visitor bullpen.