Cramton Bowl Seating Chart & Interactive Map
- Section ASection A,A,A,Sideline A
- Section BSection B,B,B,Sideline B
- Section CSection C,C,C,Sideline C
- Section DSection D,D,D,Sideline D
- Section ESection E,E,E,Sideline E
- Section FSection F,F,F,Sideline F
- Section GSection G,G,G,Sideline G
- Section NSection N,N,N,Sideline N
- Section OSection O,O,O,Sideline O
- Section PSection P,P,P,Sideline P
- Section QSection Q,Q,Q,Sideline Q
- Section RSection R,R,R,Sideline R
- Section SSection S,S,S,Sideline S
- Section field_suiteSection field_suite,field_suite,field_suite,
- Section T1Section T1,T1,T1,
- Section T2Section T2,T2,T2,
- Section T3Section T3,T3,T3,
- Section T4Section T4,T4,T4,
- Section T5Section T5,T5,T5,
- Section T6Section T6,T6,T6,
- Section T7Section T7,T7,T7,
- Section T8Section T8,T8,T8,
- Section T9Section T9,T9,T9,
- Section T10Section T10,T10,T10,
- Section T11Section T11,T11,T11,
Featured Seating Options
Giving you the best straight away views of the field at Cramton Bowl from every level of seating.
Sections D, P and Q are where you will find some of the most ideal viewing angles to the very center of midfield, allowing you to sit comfortably without needing a big head turn to follow the action.
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Midfield.
Behind the Sideline
The Home sideline is located just in front of Sections P and Q at Cramton Bowl.
Home team fans tend to crowd the sections directly behind the sideline, which creates a great atmosphere for home-town fans. The closer to the 50 yardline you are, the closer you'll be to a majority of the players.
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Behind the Bench.