Ole Miss Sideline & Visitor Sideline
Ole Miss Sideline - The Ole Miss sideline is in front of D, E and F
Visitor Sideline - The visiting team sideline is in front of N, O and P
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor sidelines.
See Also: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium Visitor Fan Sections
Rebel Club seats feature a chair with a back.
Rows A and B in Sections B-H and L-R are chairback seating.
South Endzone Club seats feature a chair with a back.
West Club seats feature a chair with a back.
Rows 45 and higher in Sections S1, S and R are designated visitor seating sections.
Visiting team seating is located in Section K.
Visiting team seating is located in Sections 101, 104, 105 and 106.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Impressively close seating to the field
- Premium Field Club amenities
- Comfortable seating with back support
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
Rows 20-30 in Sections D, E and F
- Impressive views near the 50 yard line and from a great viewing height
- Located close to the entry tunnels for quicker trips to and from the seats
- Better relief from the sun on the west sideline
Sections S4, S5, S6 and S7
- Comfortable straight away viewing with no need to turn your head
- Head on view to the large north endzone videoboard
- Close to the section entry tunnels located just above row 25
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
- Which sections are for the visitors at Vaught Hemingway Stadium?
- We are looking for seats with backs in the shade at Vaught Hemingway Stadium.
- Where are the visitor seats in Vaught-Hemingway stadium?
- How many seats are in Section S Row 60?
- How many rows in each section at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium?
- Is seat number 1 on the left or right side of sections?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.