Notre Dame Sideline & Visitor Sideline
Notre Dame Sideline - The Notre Dame sideline is in front of 27, 28 and Home Preferred Seating
Visitor Sideline - The visiting team sideline is in front of 9, 10 and Visitor Preferred Seating
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor sidelines.
See Also: Notre Dame Stadium Visitor Fan Sections
The Home Preferred and Visitor Preferred seating areas behind the benches have Chairback Seating.
Visiting team seating can be found in Section 13 on the lower tier, and in Sections 114 through 119 on the upper tier at Notre Dame Stadium.
Student seating is available in Sections 28-36
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
Sections 127 and 128
- Very small sections, easy to get to and from the concourse
- Great proximity to the 50 yard line
- More affordable than lower level options
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Exclusive seats right up next to the field
- Located near the 50 yard line
- Chairback seating
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
Sections 28, 29, 30 and 31
- Designated student section
- Great party atmosphere among rowdy students
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
Sections 9, 10, 27 and 28
- Great 50 yard line view
- Set back far enough that view is not blocked by players on the sideline
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
Section 17, Row A, Seat 5
Section 20, Row 33, Seats 17-18
- The seats in row 18 are on the handicap aisle. Plenty of room and you're on the 50 yard line.
Section 10, Row 18, Seat 7
- View was great but the seats are so close together you can't move even to put a drink down.
Section 113, Row 2, Seats 7-8
- Unobstructed view of everything going on! Great view of the field!
Section 123, Row 7
Section 21, Row 40
Section 125, Row 24, Seat 35
- What is the difference between L-2 and U-2 at Notre Dame Stadium?
- Where is FL19 row B?
- How many Seats in Section 9 Row 53?
- How many rows in each section at Notre Dame Stadium?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.