Home & Visitor Benches
Home Bench - For most basketball games the home team sits in front of 102 and 103
Visitor Bench - The visiting team sits in front of 104 and 105
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor benches.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
Rows A-F in Sections 222, 223, 224 and 225
- Some of the cheapest tickets in the arena
- Closer to the court than most upper level seats
- Easy access to concourse restrooms and concessions
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Low ticket prices make it affordable for groups and fans less interested in the action on the court
- Bar-top tables behind the seats are ideal for socializing
- Extra legroom and few stairs are ideal for large groups who want to move between their seats and the terrace
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Court
Sections CL3 and CL4
- Ideal height for seeing the entire court
- Completely unobstructed center court views
- Easy-in, easy-out and fewer fans in each section to distract you
Rows R-Y in Sections 103, 104, 114 and 115
- Center court views from the lower level
- More elevation than lower rows makes it easier to see end-to-end action
- Rows R-Y are closest to the main concourse tunnel
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Court.