Shoot Twice & Player Benches
The shoot twice towards the net in front of sections 108 and 109. Along with nearby sections, these seats will give you the best views of the as they attack in the first and third periods.
Home Bench - For most hockey games the home team sits in front of 116 and 117
Visitor Bench - The visiting team sits in front of 115 and 116
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for player benches or shoot twice.
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
- Right next to a lot of concessions on the upper level
- By the Kids Zone cart for children
- Ticket prices in the lower tier
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Impressing a Guest
- Great view from the lowest level of seating behind the net
- On the side of the stadium where the Islanders shoot twice, better chance to see them score
- Seats in near the front may be on the glass, very impressive and desirable tickets
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Impressing a Guest.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
- Near many locations to buy alcohol on the upper level
- Close to a concession with many varieties of beer
- Ticket prices in the lower tier, can spend more money on alcohol
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Ice
- Amazing view from the lower level and near center ice
- Some of the closest seats to the action
- Seats in the front have a chance to be on the glass, a very desirable experience
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Ice.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
Section 304, Row D, Seats 5-8
Section 209, Row C, Seats 7-12
Section 203, Row A, Seats 3-4
Section 117, Row A, Seat 1
Section 114, Row C, Seats 9-10
Section 218, Row 1, Seats 3,4
- How many seats are in Section 115 Row AA at Nassau Coliseum?
- How many seats in a row in Section 216 at Nassau Coliseum?
- What side of Nassau Coliseum do the Islanders defend twice?
- What section is directly behind the Islanders bench at Nassau Coliseum?
- Where is Section P217 at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum?
- Is Section 206 Row K for accessible seating only at Nassau Coliseum?
- Where do wheelchair bound people sit at Nassau Coliseum?
- How many rows in each section at Nassau Coliseum?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.