Florida State Sideline & Visitor Sideline
Florida State Sideline - The Florida State sideline is in front of 32, 33 and 34
Visitor Sideline - The visiting team sideline is in front of 9, 10 and 11
To search tickets in these sections, select an event and apply the filter for home or visitor sidelines.
See Also: Doak Campbell Stadium Visitor Fan Sections
Visitor seating can be found in Sections 14-16, 117, 217-219, and 317-321
Student seating is available in Sections 1-7 and 40-41
Recommended Seats for Kids and Family
Sections 317 and 318
- Small sections so it is easy to get to the concourse to get concessions
- On the side of the field with the most shade
- Cheaper tickets on the highest level of seating
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Kids and Family.
Recommended Seats for Partying and Socializing
Sections 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Designated student section
- Great party atmosphere among rowdy students
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Partying and Socializing.
Recommended Seats for Great Views of the Field
Rows 35-50 in Sections 9, 10, 11 and 32
- Great view between the 35 yardlines
- Just the right amount of height to see the whole field
- Close to the concourse tunnel
Sections 9, 10 and 11
- One of the few covered areas in the stadium
- Midfield location for comfortable views
- Elevated landscape of the entire field and stadium
To search tickets in these seats, select an event and apply the filter labeled Great Views of the Field.
Seat Ratings & Reviews
- We had a great time at the FSU-UM game!!! The seats were awesome and the price was great! Thanks aga...
Section 123, Row 38, Seats 9, 10
- Really good view of the field. Concessions close, as well as restrooms.
Section 32, Row 40, Seats 3-4
Section 122, Row 10, Seats 4-5
Section 15, Row 68, Seat 30
Section 34, Row 77, Seats 10,11
- Where is the best section for rival fans to sit together at Doak Campbell?
- How many rows in each section at Doak Campbell Stadium?
- Is seat number 1 on the left or right side of sections?
Find the answers to these questions and more by following the link below.