While most ballparks have one or two designated standing areas for fans with Standing Room Only tickets, Fenway Park has more than a half-dozen such areas. Because some of these areas (including the Green Monster SRO) are highly sought-after, not all SRO tickets have access to all SRO areas.
Here are some of the common abbreviations used for SRO tickets at Fenway Park:
- SRBD: Standing Room Bud Deck in the Right Field Roof Deck
- SRGM: Standing Room Green Monster behind the reserved Monster Seats
- SRP1B/SRP3B: Standing Room Pavilion First Base/Third Base
- SRRFB: Standing Room Right Field Box
- SRL1B/HP/3B/LF: Standing Room Lower Level
Lower Level standing room tickets carry the lowest face value among all tickets to a Red Sox game. Pavilion and Roof Box/Deck SRO tickets are only slightly more expensive, while the Green Monster SRO tickets are very difficult to come by.