About This Section
Pros and Cons
- Fan ratings of these seats are generally favorable
- Located in a great seating zone
- Most seats in this section are less than 5 rows/stairs from the concourse
- This section is a part of the Club Level (White Sox Games)
Club Level Down the LineSection 346 is a part of this seating zone
Club seating down the line comes with Club level benefits like in-seat wait service and access to the Club Lounge with televisions, concessions and private rest continue reading...
- - In-seat food service. Menu is much thinner than the rest of the park, though. Carpeted club interior is decent, but you ... - Section 314
Club Level (White Sox Games)
Between the lower seating bowl and upper deck are 300 level club seats. Fans will find great elevated views of the field, a large indoor club lounge and some of...
- Concessions: South Side Grill
Seat Views From Nearby Sections