Oakland Coliseum Baseball Seating
What Amenities Are Included With Club Seats?
Diamond Level: Diamond Level seating for the Oakland Athletics comes with all you can eat food from the exclusive Diamond Level menu. In addition, fans will enjoy two complimentary alcoholic beverages and will walk through the visiting team tunnel to access their seats/
Want to sit here? Read more about Club and Premium Seating ▶
Choose Seats Behind Home Plate in 100 or 200 Levels for Shade. Shade is at a premium at the Oakland Coliseum for baseball. Upper deck seats behind home plate are exposed, but the sun is behind these seats during late afternoon and evening games. Choose seats in sections 213-221 behind home plate or in rows 20 and above in sections 113-120 for your best chance at shade. Absolutely avoid all outfield seats at Oakland Coliseum if you are sensitive to the sun.
Looking for tickets in the shade? Read more reviews and buy tickets in these seats ▶
|Children and Families||Section 220|
- Near the entrance to Stomper Fun Zone
- Interactive area where children can test their pitch speed and try out the batting cages
- Open every day in summer and weekends in Spring and Fall
|Impressing a Guest||Sections 212, 213 and 214|
- Club level section with exclusive amenities
- Access to club level and lounge
- Receive a $10 voucher for food and concessions in the stadium
|Partying and Socializing||Sections 134 and 150|
- Bleacher seating in the sun
- Closest bleacher seats to beer stands and concessions
- Inexpensive pricing leaves more money to indulge
|Seeing the Action||Sections 216, 217 and 218|
- Home plate views of the field
- Views of the LF and RF scoreboards
- Not pushed back too far from the field
Seats to Avoid
|NOT GOOD FOR...||SEATS||COMMENTS|
|Children and Families||Sections 232, 233 and 234|
- Long walk to nearest concessions
- Sun will be an issue for afternoon and evening games
- Restrooms are far, far away
|Seeing the Action||Sections 200, 201 and 202|
- About as far away from home plate as you can get
- Walk nearly halfway to home plate for concessions and restrooms
Section 119 is behind the Athletics dugout
Frequently Asked Questions
FAQWhich side of the field is the Athletics dugout on?
Frequently Asked Question
The home dugout is located in front of Sections 119, 120 and 121. Meanwhile, the visiting team dugout is near Sections 112, 113 and 114.
FAQHow many rows are in each section at Oakland Coliseum?
Frequently Asked Question
Most sections have a different number of rows. If you have tickets, find your seats to see the seating chart for that section with rows. If you don't have tickets yet, select your desired event to see tickets directly on the seat map.